Through the generous contributions of past members of Central Baptist Church, we are able to award scholarships to church members to assist in paying for education expenses.
- The person must be an active member of Central Baptist Church.
- By the end of the student’s second or third year of study, they must complete at least one course in Philosophy, Theology, or Ethics.
- The applicant must have demonstrated Christian commitment and active in some way in Central Baptist Church related activities.
- Applicant must attach a copy of a transcript as proof of achieving a minimum “C” average.
- Complete application and essay below.
All members of Central Baptist are eligible to apply. *Criteria to be considered by the Committee.